Aeboard Cheetah K1 Specification:
|Skateboard:||39″ Length I 9.5″ Width|
|Deck:||3 layer Bamboo+2 layer Glass fiber|
|Top Speed:||Up to 31 mph / 50 kmh|
|Hill Climbing:||Up to 35% Grade|
|Board Net Weight:||16.9 lbs / 7.6kg|
|Rider Weight Limit:||330 lbs / 150 kg|
|Power:||3000Watt*2 Dual Direct Drive motors (504wh battery)|
|Remote:||Smooth screen Control Remote|
|Ride Modes:||4Ride Modes|
|Wheels||4 X PU 97mm wheels
|Charging Time:||5 Hours|
|Battery packs||25R 14S4P 504WH|
- A word of caution after fully charging the battery. We recommend riding a few hundred meters on flat areas before attempting downhill riding where heavy braking is likely to occur. This is due to the regenerative braking that could possibly damage and shorten the lifespan of the battery due to overcharging. When this occurs during riding, the brakes may become unresponsive due to the overcharge protection built into the board.
- The CHEETAH K1 DIRECT DRIVE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD has been treated at the factory with a water-resistant coating. When opening up the battery enclosure for maintenance of your board or replacing the battery, the boards' water resistance maybe be diminished. Please be aware that although the board is water-resistant, it is not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under the factory warranty.
- Always wear a helmet and suitable safety equipment when riding an electric skateboard.
- Remember to turn off the remote and charge it when not in use to extend battery life.
1. recommend you guys get a ER option, using 40T/50E or at least 30q cells
2. Charger should come with 57.5V for healthier cells, and won't lose brakes at the first hundreds of meters
3. recommend reduce to 14s3p (40T/50E) to reduce weight while still increase range