Order now, US customers can get the AE2 with screen remote board from US warehouse. Please feel free to order.Delivery time (7-10 days )
Private custom for your board
You can choose different ESC and remote when you place the order, if you want to the speed fastest board, you can choose the Screen Remote board (the max speed is about 45KMH);
if you want a soft board with control, you can choose HobbyWing ESC&standard remote.
Just choose as your preference, welcome to your order
Skateboard：38“ * 9.5”
Wheels size：90MM（3.54inch）* 54MM（2.12inch）
Board battery：20r lithium-ion battery
Battery：36v | 6.0ah
Motor Model：Hub Motor, 2 Motor 500w /Each 250w
Maximum Speed：47 kmh | 29 mph
Range： 19-28 km / 11.5-17.2 miles
Climbing Grade： Slope 25%-30%
Maximum Loading：150kg / 330lbs
Details of Board
1，Top Speed and Range：25 /29 mph, covering a range of 18.2 miles
2，Hub Motor：Double 90 mm diameter, 55 mm wide, 250W each
10S3P Battery：6.0Ah 226.8W. (mileage: 19-26 km/ 11.8-16 miles)
10S4P Battery:8.0Ah 226.8W. (mileage: 27-30 km / 16.7-18.5 miles)
30Q battery：14AH 42V 504WH.(mileage:43-50 km/26.7-31miles)
The Above Data Was Measured By A 150 Pounds(70KG) Rider. Please note Aeboard doesn't guarantee everyone will reach the advertised range as the range will be affected by a lot of factors such as terrain, wind resistance, battery level, rider weight, and weather, etc.
4，Deck：8 Ply of Canadian Maple
5， Wireless Remote：Wireless 2.4G Controller for Best Performance. Rechargeable Using Micro USB Recharge Socket (Comes with Cable), Thumb Wheel Accelerator and Break (Forward to Accelerate, Back to Break), Gear Button With 3 Speed Modes. Forward/Reverse Switch, 4 LED Display (labeled Board Power Indicator below) Indicates Speed Selection, Direction of Travel and Battery Level. 2 Separate LED Indicate Charge (Red for Low, Green for Charged) and Connectivity (Signal, will flash when not connected). Remote Will Operate at a Distance of 10M.
6, ESC /motherland：
Works with A Sinusoidal Wave Drive and Hall Sensor to Ensure Smooth Acceleration and Breaking. The 2.4G Antenna is Constructed Into the ESC, Solving Any Issues Signal Reaching the Control Circuit.
Worn Urethane Wheels Are Easily Purchased and Replaced. The Outer Motor Housing is Unscrewed and Replaced as a Unit. The New Part Comes With a 90mm Diameter x 55mm Wide Urethane Tire on High-Quality Motor Casing. The Casing includes a New Set of 20 Rotor Magnets and Super Silent Bearings.
Inside The Box
- 1 x ready-to-Skate aboard AF Electric Skateboard
- 1 x Power Adapter and Charger
- 1 x Wireless Remote & USB Cable
- 1 x T Wrench (with 3 Socket Sizes and HexKey/Screwdriver)
- NO Downhill Riding When the Board is Fully Charged Due to the Regenerative Braking. Riding Downhill at Full Charge will Also Shorten the Life Span of the Battery. Ride a few hundred yards before going downhill.
- AEboard AE2 leaves the factory water-resistant, but once you start using or maintaining it or replacing the battery, the board's water resistance will be reduced. Water can damage the board and water damage is not covered by the warranty. Therefore, you should avoid riding the board through the water.
- Always wear a helmet and suitable safety equipment when riding an electric skateboard.
- Remember to turn off the remote and charge it when not in use to extend battery life
It’s really great an amazing board for beginners and for the advanced ,no matter if on bad/bumpy roads it is still smooth and stable to ride 😊
The boards are soo cool and its faster then a bicycle. Awsome! Thank you
I’m very pleased with AE2 (street). Don’t think I was going to like an electric board but this really surprised me. It’s great for getting around town and the battery last a long time. I’m curious as to if there’s an AE2 off-road!
I have bought two of the AE2 one for me and one for a buddy of mine. They are amazing, allowing me to cruise the city for hours. The only comment I have about the whole process is that it's not worth it to pay for the extra shipping. On my first board I paid the extra $100 for quick shipping, and on the second one I did not. The first board took a month and a half to arrive while the second took a week. Other than that great product and amazing company as they've always taken the tone to respond to any questions quickly